San Francisco businesses are benefitting from CleanPowerSF service
The majority of commercial accounts in San Francisco will be enrolled in CleanPowerSF’s Green service in July 2018.
As a member of the business community, you can join your local government in investing in the local economy and fighting climate change, while advancing your company’s sustainability goals.
We understand the importance of San Francisco’s diverse business community to our economy and our way of life. It’s our goal to ensure that businesses and decision-makers are well informed about all aspects of CleanPowerSF and how this partnership with PG&E benefits our city and your organization. See the cost comparison table below for an estimate of how much a typical small commercial customer can save with CleanPowerSF. You can also contact us to request a customized bill comparison using your historic billing data.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE AND COMMERCIAL RATES
- CleanPowerSF Terms and Conditions
- CleanPowerSF Commercial Rates Effective 3/1/18
- SuperGreen Commercial Price, Terms & Conditions
- 2016 Product Content Label
- 2017 Product Content Label
- 2018 SuperGreen Prospective Product Content Label
- Understanding Your Electricity Bill
Typical monthly Summer Savings for small businesses
The table below shows what a typical small business in San Francisco spends on their monthly Summer bill. Contact us to discuss any questions you might have, or to request a customized bill comparison using your historic billing data.
Reach your company’s sustainability goals
With CleanPowerSF, your company can reach its sustainability goals, both large and small. Our service meets environmental standards for a variety of certifications:
- Exceeds California's Renewable Portfolio Standard (RPS)
- Eligible for SF Green Business Program Points
- Eligible for California Green Business Program Points
- Eligible for LEED (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design) points
- Green-E energy certified by the Center for Resource Solutions
- We "retire" the Renewable Energy certificates associated with CleanPowerSF energy supply in the Western Renewable Energy Generation Information System, California's renewable energy tracking system
Enroll in our Green option and receive 43% renewable energy instead of 33% from PG&E. This option could help you reduce your costs since our rates are always competitive with PG&E, and typically lower.
At least 43% renewable energy from sources like wind and solar
Cleaner energy at competitive rates
Generation rates are lower than PG&E’s basic generation rates
Eliminate your carbon footprint, and ensure that 100% of your energy comes from renewable sources by going SuperGreen.
100% renewable energy from local sources like wind and solar
For a small premium over Green rates
No carbon footprint from your electricity supply
You can keep things exactly how they are, and continue to receive 33% renewable energy from PG&E.
You can opt out of CleanPowerSF and remain with PG&E generation (currently 33% renewable) by clicking the link below or calling (415) 554-0773. Please have your PG&E account number handy.